Introducing exciting volunteer opportunities for young women in the Dare 2B Digital community to support our 2013 conference. Help us spread the word to other young women interested in exciting careers in science, technology, engineering and math. We ask that you get your parents’ permission to participate.
Dare 2B Digital is currently seeking:
- Social Media ambassadors (location – anywhere)
- Event reporters/Guest bloggers (best suited for SF Bay Area students who attended our Feb. 9th conference)
1. Facebook: Like Dare 2B Digital (click here or search: “dare 2B digital”).
2. Inspired? Like, share or retweet things we post that excite you!
3. Chime in! Reply to posts and questions on our Facebook wall. See something we should be posting? Let us know.
4. Update your FB status at the event. Ideas for updates:
- Favorite thing I learned at the @dare 2b digital event today is ____________.
- Heard this great tip from [speaker name] today at the Dare 2B Digital conference: ____________.
5. Twitter: If you use Twitter, follow us at www.twitter.com/dare2bdigital and use #d2bd13.
6. Jot down your favorite speaker quotes and watch for our FB contest!
7. Snap pics! Post pics from Saturday to your FB wall and ours.
Tag them @dare 2b digital and we’ll add them to our album! You can also use Flickr, Google+ and pin them on Pinterest!
8. Visit our YouTube channel. Rate and share featured video bit.ly/VxZTwo.
See great learning videos about science, technology, engineering or math lessons, demos and careers? Let us know and we’ll add them to our favorites on YouTube.
9. Join our youth blogging team as a student “field reporter” for the 2013 conference and get published! We’ll feature your insights as a guest contributor on your favorite session(s) or how D2BD inspired your career options. Email 400-600 words to joanna [at] rustincommunications [dot] com. Opportunity to continue blogging for us long term.